- Pranking the Bash Binary
Next level evil.
Yes please !
- CSS Nesting Module
W3C draft for nesting rules in CSS.
- How to take back control of /etc/resolv.conf on Linux
I tried to plug OpenNIC API to my resolvconf a few years ago, and couldn't understand what was going with the many external modifications of that file. I still don't, but that's a good start.
- Future of Coding #37 - De-Nerding Programming: Jonathan Edwards
Great interview about the search for a better way to teach programming.
Direct Programming - Programming by example
- Google's Stadia thread: Analysis, hopes & worries from a game developer
Many interesting points, from power efficiency to censorship.
- How I'm able to take notes in mathematics lectures using LaTeX and Vim
Taking notes in LaTeX *_*
- How remote work may impact our brains and what to do about it
Althought I'm not subject to loneliness that much, the vicious cycle of weakening social engagement capacity is real, and needs to be kept in check.
- Flawed analysis, failed oversight: How Boeing, FAA certified the suspect 737 MAX flight control system
Fascinating, exactly the flaws you would expect from a big software company, but with lives at stake.
- A ‘Creepy’ Assignment: Pay Attention to What Strangers Reveal in Public
"An exercise I gave my students helps illustrate the risks to privacy in our everyday, offline lives."
- It’s impossible to lead a totally ethical life—but it’s fun to try
- How Inuit Parents Teach Kids To Control Their Anger
- Pike pushups tutorial
Because why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯