Live from the Atacama desert,
so high my oxygen is missing,
so dry on every inhalation
my nose is burning,
I see no good reason
to continue breathing.
everything is pretty,
And dry, holy fuck it's dry. I'm having a motorbike tour tomorrow, and far too high expectations about this.
- New best twitter thread
With sound :D
- Tank Slappers AKA Wobble: Cause, Effects, and Remedies
Tips about handling the thing that scares me the most on a motorbike: wobble.
- Having kids makes you happier, but only when they move out
Sooo, kick them out ?
- Psilocybin-assisted mindfulness training modulates self-consciousness and brain default mode network connectivity with lasting effects
The extent of ego dissolution and brain connectivity predicted positive changes in psycho-social functioning of participants 4 months later.
A rant about WeWork. I stilll don't get the WeWork hype.
- Posting it to you is secure, as it's illegal to open someone else's mail. ^JGS
Legendary response from VirginMedia twitter account.
- Cerebras just built a chip with 50x the transistor count, 1,000x the memory and 10,000x the bandwidth of Nvidia’s flagship GPU
- Highlights from Git 2.23
Git 2.23 splits
git restore, which sounds a lot easier to understand.
- A Modest Privacy Protection Proposal
A really really long attempt to reach proper privacy.
- Bitcoin for safety
- Mining Bitcoin on an Apple II, a highly impractical guide
Because you can.
- [Elite: Dangerous] The Vomit Comet
Insane ways to go through the letterbox, flight assist off.
- Kerbal Space Program 2 Cinematic Announce Trailer
Not actual gameplay, still a great trailer :)
- The last season of Legion is fantastic
I'm still amazed at the path taken by diverse superhero shows. From the moot Arrowverse (although it includes an insanely meta show Legends of Tomorrow, half leaning towards Doctor Who), the depressing tone and heroes of Doom Patrol, to the violent, abusive and abused heroes of The Boys, Legion is still ~miles~ kilometers ahead in term of picture, storytelling, mindfuck and soundtrack. Give it a shot.
- 12 Pouces
Un podcast mensuel sur la musique des années 80, mixtape de 2x45 minutes, du bonheur.